- The beginnings of Terme Maribor go back to the founding of POHORJE Maribor, the Tourist and Hotel Management Company, after it withdrew from CERTUS Maribor, the Public Transportation Tourist Organization.
- Discovery of thermal waters in the Strazun forest.
- Opening of the Medical and Recreational Center - MRC FONTANA and its entry into the field of medicine.
- Pull out from the Pohorje p.o. gambling operations and the transfer of the capital of Terme Maribor d.d. to the Slovenian Development Company for the purpose of privatizing the company.
- Adoption of the Resolution and the Act for establishing Terme Maribor d.o.o. and its entry into the court register. The conversion of d.o.o into d.d. in 1999.
- Opening of the five star Hotel Habakuk.
- Completion of the privatization process and the formation of the ownership structure.
- March 7 - opening of the renovated Gostilna and Pivnica Štajerc.
- April 23 - opening of the first Nordsee restaurant in Maribor.
- May 28 - opening of the Congress and the Wellness-Spa Centers and the expansion of the Hotel Habakuk's room capacities.
- MRC FONTANA – becomes a public health care provider with a limited concession for magnetic resonancing.
- Total renovation of the Hotel Orel (February to May).
- New addition and renovation of the Hotel Bellevue on the Maribor Pohorje (May to December).
- The Strategic Development Plan covering 2007 to 2011 is prepared and adopted.
- Opening of the renovated Hotel Bellevue.
- Reorganization of MRC Fontana into MTC Fontana d.o.o., an independent company totally owned by the parent company.
- Renovation of 34 hotel rooms and one apartment in the Piramida hotel.
- Renovation of 52 hotel rooms and six apartments in the Habakuk hotel.
Project being developed right now:
- PIRAMIDA II: Finishing the new business-garage facility and renovation of the existing hotel.
- HABAKUK II: Renovation and content completion of the wellness in the Habakuk hotel with the purpose of improving the quality of living and preservation of the hotel category.